Everything about Venture Capital and Growth Investing
One always aspires to get the much coveted job role of working in a Venture Capital Firm. Come on for an offline meetup with the smartest VC folks, followed by a networking session with the like-minded. This event will help you bust the myths as well as assist you with a path for your VC journey.
Investment Team, Sequoia Capital
Why attend this event?
- Learn about Venture Capital and Growth Investing
- Understand the role of VP, Associate, and Analyst
- Network with industry professionals
- Learn about job opportunities
- Gain valuable insights into the startup ecosystem
- Learn how to evaluate startups
- Gain practical knowledge
- Get interview preparation tips
- Connect with like-minded individuals
Flow of event
- 4:00 PM to 4:15 PM – Meet & Greet and Intro of the Event
- 4:15 PM to 5:15 PM – Panel Discussion
- 5:15 PM to 5:30 PM – Audience QnA
- 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Networking
There will be a panel discussion for an hour with the guest speakers where they will discuss about venture capital and how they got into it. There will be audience QnA in the last 15 minutes and finally, the floor will be open for free networking.
This is an offline event happening in Mumbai.
No. You will not receive any recording.
It is a paid event. For ICAI Members, it is Rs. 236 and for non-members it is Rs. 300
Follow our social media handles or keep visiting our website for more details.
This is a Free Event. However, we will screen the profiles and let you know if you are selected for the same.